These are the criteria for SVO articles.
- Maximum length is 750 words
- Articles must interview others — both sides
- Articles must have verifiable sources
- Articles must not be written in first person
- Articles must not be op-ed or opinion of the writer but fine to capture opinion and fact from interviewees
- Articles must quote at least one source
- Articles must be local…not provincial, national, international
writers for an edition become part of the group of “editors” for that month where we work as a team to improve our writing and editing skills.
Email questions, suggestions or ideas to: email@example.com